Sunday, December 10, 2006

One More Buffoon Who Has No Business Being President


Joe Biden, Charlie Rose show, June 21, 2005:


I personally think we should not set an exit date. I personally think we should take one last shot at trying to do this the right way. I think it still can be done, although more difficult.


Joe Biden, Face the Nation, 6/19/2005:


We need time. There's one last shot at getting this right in Iraq.



Joe Biden, Hardball, May 24, 2004:


We've made significant mistakes. Our one last shot to get this right, unite the world, convince the Iraqi people that this is not just a U.S. occupation, is June 30.




Biden 11/7/2003:



"I am convinced we have one last shot at bringing the world into Iraq," said Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware, the senior Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee. "We must do everything in our power to seize it.

"I'd like to see President Bush go to Europe, call a summit and ask - ask - for more help. We might have to give up some more authority to get it. But as I keep saying, we've got to stop treating Iraq like some kind of prize."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home