Thursday, February 07, 2008

Romney Quits and Makes Stupidest Statement Ever


"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

In other words, electing Clinton (who has been a Bush puppet on the war) or Obama would be a "surrender to terror". What a lunatic! Good riddance!!

Oh, and now that he won't be needing his sons to help him campaign, maybe they can go enlist so they can help fight Bush's war that Mitt is so fond of!!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess he's putting on that green glove to get all that shit he's spewing out of his mouth.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so Christ-like! Offering to pathetically give up his quest only to save our souls from the heathen terrorists! Who was the master mind who staged this hermetic sealing of his reputation until the 2012 election? Maybe the new Mormon Prophet sent to us 80 years ago?
Rest well in that magick underwear, Mitt Romney! We can only pray that Willard Scott will ascend to heaven and cleanse the stench from your real first name.
-Glad I'm an Atheist and immune from divine retribution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home