Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Letter I Sent to My Two Senators Today


I don't really know what else to do at this point.....



Dear Senator:


My wife and I recently travelled from Denver back home to Fresno on Amtrak and had a great trip. On the train we dined with a couple coming from Florida. They said they could not take the southern route across the country because the tracks had been wiped out by Katrina and there was no plan to rebuild them. This hit me as just another example of how we are wasting money in Iraq that should be spent at home!! Please STOP THE IRAQ FUNDING and bring the soldiers home now!!! We also dined with a couple from England. I apologized to them for what our government has done to the rest of the world the past 6 years. They said EVERY American they have met has told them the same thing and they just wonder how Bush got elected. I won't get into that, but the point is, he is insane and must be stopped! We have nobody to count on but the Congress. Protests (which we have done many of) have no impact on lunatics like Bush and Cheney. YOU are our only hope to restore some sanity to our leadership. PLEASE do not equivocate or compromise (sell out) with this madman! The murder must be stopped. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home